Thursday, May 26, 2011

Deal of the Week!

Absolutely no one in the area had a deal worth talking about last week.  But, this week Publix has Little Roo buy one get one free.  It's only 5.99 to start! 

I can't find a web site anywhere for Little Roo. When I search for it all I get is gossip about how much the label looks like Yellow Tail's, and I really don't care about that.  I did see that it's from The Wine Group, but that's all the information I found out there.  Just to make the wine sound even BETTER the bottle says it's a product of Australia that's bottled in Livermore & Ripon California. Go figure.

I looked up what other people think about the wine, and it seems they either love it or they hate it. If you try it let us know what your opinion is.  I'll try at least one of them this week, if it's great I'll pick up some more; if I hate it I'll have find or invent another sangria recipe. I doubt there's a wine that can't be fixed by the right sangria recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment