Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tampa area Wine Deals of the Week

Well, Sweet Bay has it's Fish Eye wine buy one get one free this week, but the flyer states it's only chardonnay, which I just don't think is their greatest wine.  It's still the best deal out there, and I read somewhere that chardonnay is the most popular wine in the US, so you'll probably love it!

Linderman's bin wines are on sale at Publix this week 2 for 10. There is a pretty good variety of wines to choose from. 

Check out Linderman's web site.  You can look at thier 'tasting notes' that will tell you everything you want to know about a wine and more, from the region the grapes were grown in to the palate of the wine.

I have yet to try any of Linderman's wines myself, but you know that I will.  Have an opinion on Linderman's or Fish Eye?  Let us know which one to try first!  Or if you happen to know an even better wine deal, share the knowledge, it's good for your karma!  I know the deals I mentioned are useless if you're on the west coast...

No comments:

Post a Comment