Saturday, February 12, 2011

Best red yet?

We were at the Safety Harbor Bar & Grill  (friendliest restaurant EVER) and our waitress told me they had a new wine I'd like.  This is the same place were another waitress suggested I try moscato, so  I know better than to turn down their suggestions!

Barefoot has a new wine out, called Sweet Red that is in the running for best red ever in my opinion.  That means that if you're a big fan of red wine this probably won't be your favorite, but you should still give it a try.  In spite of the name I don't think it's too sweet.  It reminded me of blueberry wine although Barefoot says it's "ripe and juicy wine with delicious flavors of raspberry, pomegranate & luscious cherry".

So far I haven't been able to find this anywhere to purchase a bottle, but the store up the street said they would order it for me, then you can find out what the rest of the clan here thinks of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment